Maize is a multipurpose summer cereal, grain and silage crop that offers growers a low capital investment, low growing risk and generally a longer window of harvest than other crops. It is predominantly grown for the domestic market, although some specialized varieties are grown specifically for export.CSN Aussie grains is actively involved in all facets of the Australian grain industry from field production through to export markets and provides marketing, warehousing, classing and shipping services for our customers.
Corn has many health benefits.
• cuts the risk of heart diseases as it helps in reducing bad cholesterol in our body
• contains a lot of fibre and thus improves digestion
• keeps eyes healthy
• helps control Alzheimer’s disease
• helps fight cancer and makes our immune system strong
• keeps our skin and hair healthy